So today I received my first award. I was so psyched. I went and bought a little Armani number that luckily fit like a charm, had my hair and nails done last minute, squeezed in a Swedish massage that worked wonders, and got a facial and botox to freshen up for the undoubtedly crazed crew of paparazzi that would be mobbing me as soon as I emerged from my limo. ................ I waited. And waited. It was when I was tapping my shiny new manicure on the windowsill that it dawned on me. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....this is a cyberaward! aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa. I get it. Duh. Yeah. I knew that all along. I just wanted to look good for the Wednesday night chicken and rice we were having....
So there it is. The award. Right up top there. It's pretty isn't it? I've always loved angels so it's doubly cool. There are some rules that go with receiving it, so here they go:
You have to pick 5 blogs that you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given
her or him the award itself.
The award-winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
With that said, here are my five recipients...
1. http://thefoxandthecrow.blogspot.com/ - Missy (Christa) writes like a true scholar b/c she is one! Love her 4-eva!!!
2. http://thewrightladies.blogspot.com/ - Yvonne's blog has such great writing!
3. http://stinkyjohnjones.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - Val has a chunky Chi-chi, and that makes her a cool chicky. Not to mention, her blog is called Stinky John Jones and so many nights I now call Zeke "stinky john jones" when I'm trying to get him in the tub...
4. http://butwaititgetsbetter.blogspot.com/ - Jennifer's blog is soooo pretty! I want her to get my blog all pretty and flowery tooooooo!
5. http://tuttlefamilyadventures.blogspot.com/ - Mel's page is great. Really professional and well-written. Love it!
So, you've been awarded girls! Go shopping, get your nails/hair done, get massages, and get botoxed. It's time for chicken and rice...
THANKS KELLY AT http://arainbowaftertherain.blogspot.com/ - I LOVE MY AWARD!!!