Friday, November 21, 2008

'Snow way I'm liking this.

As soon as I typed the title for this post, I realized how cheezy is was. **sigh** There's just been nothing too awesome about today, so an uncool blog posting title is the cherry on top of my poop sundae. It snowed today. A lot. And it's still technically fall. I hate the snow. I hate the cold weather. It makes me, well, really, really cold. My bones have been cold since about last Thursday and I can't seem to get them warmed up. Add 4 or 5 inches of snow and wet, muddy muck to the equation and I'll be a Nancy-sicle until June. No fun. Of course Zeke thinks it's great...which adds another crappy dimension to my cold weather blues. You see, I can't simply stay indoors and hate the weather. Nope. I have to be outside in it, playing in it, sledding in it, rolling it into giant, ridiculous snowpeople...all the while freezing the first 16 layers of skin off of my poor skeleton. Tomorrow I'm stocking up on tea, hot cocoa, and a new pair of warm boots. Ew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the snow thing! I didn't even take the kids out to play in it...

Patty

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Snow! I HATE THE WINTER!!! and yes, I am screaming that and its only November!

You will never see me outside playing in the snow....never. You will see me sitting by the window while I watch the kids play in the snow. And I probably have a blanket on and a steamy cup of tea in hand....cause it gets cold by the window!

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08