Sunday, November 9, 2008

Getting on with getting on...


Everywhere I look I see Obama. I guess it's a fact. He's going to be our new president and I have to live with it. I'm not going to be a hater or B.O. basher. I'm going to try to find the positives and simply dwell on them. I worry tho. I worry about 60 cent...and you know who you are. How ARE you doing??? Your last phone message was, well, sad. Deflated. Beaten. Oh 60, it will be ok. Maybe it will only be 4 years. In the meantime, you still have 80 degree Novembers and short-sleeved winters. There should be no sadness for you, my friend. One thing, though. If you do decide to cross the border, please give us a forwarding address. You wouldn't want your awesome Christmas present going to the wrong place now, would you??? My advice: go for a nice long swim and forget your worries. When you come up for air, maybe it will time for another election.




No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08