Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meat(ball) me in the closet...


Here's another one to add to The Book Of Strange/Whack Things That Leave Zeke's Mouth: whenever he goes into my closet in my bedroom, he starts yelling "shady meatball!" and runs out. Today he did it and I asked him what exactly a shady meatball was. He simply said that when you see a shady meatball, you have to pat it down until it's flat. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I really have no clue what he's talking about since I haven't touched a meatball in over 20 years and meatballs RARELY make an appearance in my home let alone my closet. And yes, if you're starting to now put blog entries together, this IS the same closet that was serving as the Milkbone embryo hatchery about a week ago. What is it with my closet and why are bizarre spirits and strange meat products attracted to it? More importantly, why can't more Prada, Chanel, and Marc Jacobs spirits work their way into my closets via some nice handbags and shoes?

1 comment:

Shannon F. said...

You always make me laugh. Too funny.

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08