Thursday, October 9, 2008

An apple a day, Mr. McCain.

Wow. It's gettin' hot in heeeeeeer. I've never seen the temperature rise or felt the pressure tighten as much as it has lately in these parts. Life is just so darn POLITICAL right now. And I'm so freakin' into it, that I can't get my mind off of it. Never, ever before have I been so concerned about what's about to happen. Is it just me? I don't think so. I had a charged, intelligent conversation with 3 other playgroup hot mommas last night, and I was shocked to find out that they're McCainiacs too. Yeah, I'm one of THEM again. I know, I know...you thought that winky-eyed, kissy-faced Sarah girl scared me outta' town...but I just can't do it. I can't vote for someone who seems so radical (Obama). He seems like he's hiding something to me and I just can't put my finger on it. Could it be all of his middle-eastern ties that make me quiver? Maybe. Or maybe it would just make me feel better if he still called himself Barry. Call me crazy, but the name Barry makes my tummy less flip-floppy.

Sorry all you dems out there. I hate to disappoint. I'm simply praying that old Johnny Boy can keep his cholesterol in check and hit the treadmill for 30 minutes a day for the next four years. McCain MUST STAY HEALTHY FOR 1,460 DAYS. I'll be one unhappy senorita if I have to deal with a moose-killer for a president. It just won't be cool.

1 comment:

DembroskyFamily said...

I am on the fence. I will be at the polls and make my desision when I am looking at the ballot. About the thing that you feel Obama is hiding my husband has been tellin me thathe is not a us citizen (I am not to sure if this is true) but he refrances Berg vs. Obama. I am going to ask about it the next time I get a call from the Obama party.

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08