Saturday, October 18, 2008

I had to tell him I was married. I ruined his night and pretty much his life.


Yeah, that's Matthew Ryan and MEEEEE up there. And yeah, he's holding a sign that says Zeke. He's holding that sign b/c he's Zeke's all time fave singer and well, I couldn't quite bring my 3 year old to a show yet. So, I did the best I could and had M.R. send his tidings via a Zeke sign. But let's get back to ME, ME, ME. FREAAAAAAAAAKIN' YEAH RIGHTEOUSNESSSSS!!!!! ME AND M.R. hung out on Friday night. Well, maybe not "hung out" but we "got together"......... Well, maybe not "got together" as much as I paid to "see" him. But, well, he DID stop to talk and hold that lame-ass sign and was very, very gracious about it AND told me to get closer to him when the picture was being taken. That counts for something. Seriously, that boy can sing and write tunes. If you don't go check him on iTunes immediately, you're not my blog friend anymore. Period.

1 comment:

Erika said...

So glad you had fun! I had a crush on a singer for like 5 years and totally became his groupie--traveled to like three other states to see him (I was single of course!)Liked listening to him on your blog too!

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08