Monday, October 20, 2008

I could just eat 'im up with a spoon.



HOW DOES HE DO IT??? I mean, how does my sweet Timmy smile on command? I've heard of dogs rolling over, sitting, giving their paw, even speaking. I've been impressed by them all. Let's face it, I'm impressed by any canine antics. But look at my brown and white boy up there all giggly faced and grinny...who couldn't love that puppadidalidooo? The world would be a much lovelier place if there were about 6,734 more Timmy's trotting around. Really.

No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08