Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You don't know the half of it sonny.


The Naked Cowboy. That's what I've been calling Zeke lately. He consistently keeps me entertained with his renditions of sad songs, pitiful faces, and well, his cute little, errr, butt. You see, Zeke tends to enjoy playing the guitar in his skivvies. Maybe the skivvies are getting a little snug...maybe we need to size up or something...I don't know what it is. All I know is that when the clothes come off, that boy is ON. He grabs the guitar, sometimes a hat too, he gets in front of a mirror, a television screen or glass door (anything in which he can see his reflection) and starts to wail out some woeful tunes. Why do I call them "woeful" you wonder? Well, as I was preparing to start the nightly ritual of teeth brushing, etc. last night, I was giving Zeke a moment to finish up his cabaret performance. But this one took the cake. The chorus (or punch line, if you prefer) to his song was "Oh, yeah, yeah ba-ba-baby...my life...it's so horrible. Oh ba-ba-baby!" Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WHAT???? What's so horrible about being an only child, getting to hang out in your underwear and drink chocolate milk and watch cartoons for 75% of your life so far and to not know a day of stress????? Holy moly. Wait until med school buddy.

No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08