Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting back to busines.

Wow. It's been a long time since I've posted. Like longer than I've EVER gone since the inception of this bloggity blog blog. I have only one thing to blame my absence on:



Yep. Wii. I've been Wii'ing every night after dinner, just barely fitting in time for my teeny tiny 30 minute treadmill workout and 15 minute weight workout. And if I'm really, really honest, there have been numerous times that I've changed into my workout gear, my sneakers, gotten my workout face on (it's usually a really mean, "don't talk to me 'cuz I'm in a bad mood since I'm about to be sweaty for 45 minutes face), only to be completely sidetracked by a completely AWESOME round of Wii Golf with Pauly. And anyone that Wii's knows that one round of any Wii game turns into a two hour long marathon of trying to dig yourself out of a losing streak. You can't put it down. And that's it. That's why I haven't posted. Nothing spectacular. No fancy European trips to blog about. No awesome grad classes or spectacular new careers here. Just Wii. Little old Wii. But, darn, I am liking my Wii.

But if you ARE interested in stuff that has happened in between games of Wii in the past few weeks or so, my dear friend Shannon emailed me some awesome photos that I'll share with you. Yay for Nikicham Photography - at least she has kept up with my social life on film!


No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08