Wednesday, September 3, 2008

That's the sweet smell of furry faces.

I'm not sure why I love animals so much. I'm not really one of those totally "outdoorsy" type of chicks...but the older I get, the more I realize that the world of animals is amazing. I'm finding that my love of dogs and horses, especially, is becoming more than just a passing fling. I think when I get ready to go back to work, I should seriously consider the fact that my passion may have drifted from the chem lab to the world of animals. I'm not quite sure how I can turn that into a career...but hey, you never know.

Check out my photos from our adventures today. We visited Ryerss Horse Farm where they house retired and abused horses. Ummmmm....what more can I say? Completely awesome.

1 comment:

Valreegrl said...

Wow! That place looks awesome!
Weather permitting, we are planning a surprise visit for J Girl this weekend. You know, the kid who is absolutely addicted to horses! Wonder where she picked that one up at?!

Anyway, right there with you. If ever you want to start an animal saving career, call me up....I'm in!

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08