Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lovin' Valentine's Day...

Valentine's Day 2009. I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day, I admit it. Maybe because I have an awesome hubby who always remembers the necessities to make it a perfect day. First of all, I like to celebrate V-Day over about 2 to 4 days - not just one. Which makes it perfect that for 3 days in a row, Pauly brought me home surprises! First, he surprised me with Wii Fit, which I've wanted for a few months now. I'm so excited to have it, but Zeke is monopolizing it. Whatevs. Next, go figure, Pauly brought home some awesomely decadent chocolates! Thank God for Wii Fit. Then, while I was out with Zeke on Friday, Pauly dropped these at home:



To top it all off, on Saturday, we had Brynne (our babysitter) come over at 5 and hold down the fort while we took off for downtown Media. We browsed some of the boutique shops then had a wonderful dinner at a great little place called Picasso.

I have the best husband ever. I'm a lucky girl. Thanks for a great Valentine's Day Pauly. Yet again. XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08