Thursday, May 13, 2010

I only have vowels.

A little friendly competition is good for the soul. At least I thought it was. Until, that is, Pauly and I started playing Scrabble together on our iPhones. You see, the battle commenced about a week ago when Pauly got his new iPhone. I've been telling him FOREVERRRR that he needed one, couldn't live another day without one, and was basically a knuckle-dragging caveman toting around the cinderblock he referred to as his cell. Ridiculous. So, finally, he upgraded. And now I've got him hooked on an app that allows us to play head to head Scrabble...day and night. It's simply delicious. I've triple-word-scored him, I've double-letter-valued him on a "Q" (holy moly, that's got to be worth 20 points right there...), and I've slam-dunked a game or two slapping down a few words that I never even knew existed. All the while, the two of us are usually sitting right next to each other, iPhones in hand, fiercely fighting for the next Big Move...all without moving an inch. If that's not modern day togetherness, I don't know what is.

No comments:

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08