Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nancy + Albert = Love

I want a cat.  Ever since we catsat last month for Kitty Cat Princess Precious Nellie, I've decided that our home can handle a feline friend.  So, everyday at some point in the day, I hop on Petfinder.com.  Pathetic, I know.  I need to stop the Petfinder madness or get an intervention or something...but until then, I'm a Petfinder peeper.  I've seen tons of kitties on there that I've loved and lost...a Sphynx named Mrs. Bigglesworth was my biggest love...but now I'm loving this guy.  He's very handsome, don't you think?

10 comments:

香昱信張君林 said...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

李秀迪彭恩依 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

徐禎緯 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

文王廷 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

岳萱祥萱祥萱祥仲 said...

看到大家都留言-我也忍不住說聲---加油..................................................

瑰潼 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待..................................................

1615 said...

如此動感的blog!!!............................................................

偉DimpleHolloway043昀 said...

時間就是塑造生命的材料。..................................................... ............

孟湖聿軒 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。............................................................

England Slideshow

Fall Fun 2009

I got a lil' bored and started playing around with Zeke's pic...

Check out my slideshow from our trip to Cherry Crest Farm on 11/1/08!

Check out my slideshow from Tyler Arboretum's Pumpkin Days - 10/19/08

A Visit to the Petting Zoo at East Goshen Park - 7/29/08