I like to make lists. Without lists, I'd still be in the second grade trying to figure out what came after the soft pretzels at recess. I need to know AND write down what comes next. So, in honor of my love of lists, here are a few random ones:
Things that I'm obsessing over lately:
1. trying to grow my nails to a length that I don't think is overly long and gross but long enough that I can peel a Band-Aid off a forehead quickly and effortlessly.
2. Gum. Trident has this new gum out that I love. But as I said to McMahon, there just aren't enough pieces in the pack. I wonder if candy.com carries it yet so I can buy it by the case. It's nice...it's like a white tea/mint gum...very smooth and nice.
3. My feet. I need to get them flip-flop ready. I've been soaking, loofahing, Vaseline-ing...all the proper pampering techniques for getting a soft foot. Soon, I'm going to treat myself to a mani/pedi and unveil these wheels of mine...
4. Our basement floor. We had a lot of water come in our basement a few months ago. I decided that it was time for the carpet to go and for a new flooring option to be discovered. After some thought and research, I decided on stained, decorative concrete. It's an unbelievably cool look if you have a concrete floor....but the floor prep and staining process has been grueling. It's almost finished, I love the look, and I can't wait for it to be totally dry so I can arrange my furniture again.
Things Zeke is obsessing over lately:
1. Basketball, tennis, and skateboarding. He is devastated that our basement has been out of commission due to the fact that it is his basketball court/tennis court/skateboarding floor. It is because of his obsessions that I had to make sure our flooring choice was "sports friendly".
2. Chocolate milk. Still. To the tune of 2-3 gallons of milk/week. :(
3. Buttery rye toast.
Things on our weekend agenda:
1. Friday = going to take Zeke to see Rango with a school friend while trying to fit in a trip to my girlfriend's house to celebrate her birthday.
2. Saturday = Pauly and Zeke going to a special Sixers event where they are allowed to practice with the team. Saturday afternoon will be Zeke's basketball game at the Y where Pauly and I are the winningest coaches the YMCA has ever seen. GO NORTH CAROLINA (Zeke's team)!!!!!
3. Sunday = my Dad's 70th birthday party. Can't wait for some good company and good food for a very special celebration!
Check out my recent pix. Trying to keep my kajillions of followers caught up...